Monday, August 15, 2016

Through The Lens-Film Project-Coming Soon

Upcoming Film Project "Through The Lens" (Title Subject To Change)
Alexandria Topaz*Seth

This is a Small Upcoming Project I just finished Capturing.. Will be Editing and Releasing Soon.
For a Small project it took me a bit of time. I originally had this filmed planned With Curtis Trevellion (pharcyde1976), Although we couldn't get our schedules straight so I had to move on to someone else. But i'll surely be using him time permitted :P. The second Model to use was  Luke but Then I get a call from Director, Isa Cheviot about a collaboration project and Everything changed again. I'll be using Luke for the Collaboration piece i'm doing with Isa This coming fall. I had to change my story around once again and was still out a Model. Then my good friend Seth came to me with some thoughts and within 2 days my focus was back. I've captured all my scenes and I'm looking forward to editing within the next week or 2 (don't quote me on that). The next project thereafter will be a Series I created with a writer. Stay tuned for Castings. I'll be following up weekly with some more stills although they won't give you the small plot behind the story. You'll just have to see when it's released.






No comments:

Post a Comment