Monday, May 2, 2016

Tick-Tock



Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock.. The time has finally arrived. I just completed capturing my last footage yesterday of my upcoming flick.. Giving myself a few days to unwind, relax and then hit the editing boards to bring my project to Fruition. I must say it took some time to put together and I'm hoping my viewers will enjoy it upon it's Release The clock is a vital role in my film. Kind of Sort Of.. But alas i will be working this month to see how quick I can bring it out.  As for now? just a bit of tunes, shopping and who knows what else. I want to thank my co-stars Damien Godard, Eros Plutonian, CC-Aussie (Especially CC for allowing me the use of his sim for one of my sets) and last but not least the Sweet Rachel Avro.

Stay Tuned as I'll be putting out the Poster as I get close to completing my editing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment